Genex Power is an Australian public company, focused on the production and storage of renewable energy. Genex is currently developing two innovative clean projects located in Northern Queensland, which will aim to deliver attractive commercial returns for its shareholders.
Project One: The Kidston Solar Project
Project Two: The Kidston Pumped Storage Hydro Project
- Once operational, both projects will deliver a significant volume of renewable energy into Australia's National Electricity Market (NEM).
Explore the site - Flyover Video
The Kidston Projects - Overview
Awards & Recognition
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) - Large-Scale Solar Competitive Round
- Queensland Government - Kidston Renewable Energy Hub - Prescribed Project
- International Clean Energy Awards
- Best Power Generation Company - Queensland (2016)
- Most Innovative Renewable Energy Projects - Queensland (2016)